- SKU: TCV580ASA
- One whole set of goggles with Corrective lens (-2.0 to -7.0)
** Both lens will have the same diopters.
- Available in Smoke color only.
- Uses “SWIPE ANTI-FOG” technology that enable users to clean the lens by a few finger swipes and clear vision will be restored.
- UV Cut Technology
Simple method for measuring your SPH value:
1. Hold a book outstretched in your hands and move it towards your face.
2. When your eyes can focus on the letters, stop and measure the distance (cm) from your eyes.
3. Divide 100 by this distance, and you will get your nearsighted SPH value.
For example, If the focus distance with the naked eye is 20cm, then the eye refraction rate is
100:20 =5 (-5.0)
1. Corrective Lenses
The VIEW corrective lens system is offered on several styles of goggles. This unique system allows the user to choose right and left lens powers in both +/- diopters for maximum flexibility and for a custom fit. VIEW was the first manufacturer to pioneer this design.
2. SWIPE ANTI-FOG
VIEW’s anti-fog uses a water layer to avoid fogging. However, when oil or other particles stick to the lens, the anti-fog performance decreases. “SWIPE ANTI-FOG” can clean the lens by a few finger swipes and clear vision will be restored. Compared to other goggles, the new SWIPE goggle anti-fog lasts 10 times longer.
VIEW's UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to U.V. rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. U.V. protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.