- SKU: TCV510
- Super Anti-Fog treatment,
- UV Cut protection
- Compact size
- Cushion seal type face pad
- Simple conversion to VC4A corrective lens
- -2.0 to -10.0 Diopters available
Simple method for measuring your SPH value:
1. Hold a book outstretched in your hands and move it towards your face.
2. When your eyes can focus on the letters, stop and measure the distance (cm) from your eyes.
3. Divide 100 by this distance, and you will get your nearsighted SPH value.
For example, If the focus distance with the naked eye is 20cm, then the eye refraction rate is
100:20 =5 (-5.0)
Since 1952, VIEW Swimming has been designing and manufacturing the highest quality goggles, training aids and accessories for competitive and recreational swimmers. Innovation fuels our passion and leads to quality products.
The ISO certification provides independent assurance to develop and manufacture innovative equipment to the highest international quality standards.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.