- SKU: TAV331A
- This easy-to-use Anti-fog treatment will remove the build up of oils which can prevent the anti-fog coating from working effectively.
- View Anti-fog coating is applied to swimming goggles in a pristine environment, totally dust free - and then baked.
- It can be scratched off but does not rub off and often, it is the build up of oils (skin, sunscreen etc) which can cause swim goggles to start fogging.
Instruction on using Anti fog spray for Treatment
- Before using anti-fog sprays, use water to rinse the inside of swimming goggles, drop 1-2 anti-fog liquid in
- Coat the inside of the lens with anti-fog spray
- Wash off the excess anti-fog spray liquid
Since 1952, VIEW Swimming has been designing and manufacturing the highest quality goggles, training aids and accessories for competitive and recreational swimmers. Innovation fuels our passion and leads to quality products. The ISO certification provides independent assurance to develop and manufacture innovative equipment to the highest international quality standards.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.