- SKU: TAEP407
- Flexible foam polymers
- Special effect of water prevention
- Easy-to-use, comfortable and one-size-fits-all
Reasons for wearing earplugs for Swimmers:
- The first is those swimmers that have a perforated eardrum and it is therefore necessary to wear ear plugs to prevent water entering the ear canal as it can cause extreme discomfort.
- The second reason is that the use of ear plugs whilst swimming can prevent infection of the external ear canal. This condition is known as "SWIMMER'S EAR" or in medical terms "OTITIS EXTERNA". This is not necessarily related to swimming in polluted water as it is just as likely to be contracted from swimming in a public chlorinated swimming pool.
- Swimming for long periods of time or regular swimming can make people more susceptible to "swimmer's ear", as chlorine can dry out the skin in the ear canal, enabling bacteria to get to work. Fungal conditions can also take hold in the ear canal in this way.
Since 1952, VIEW Swimming has been designing and manufacturing the highest quality goggles, training aids and accessories for competitive and recreational swimmers. Innovation fuels our passion and leads to quality products.
The ISO certification provides independent assurance to develop and manufacture innovative equipment to the highest international quality standards.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.