The SP0101 Hyperdry Elite II snorkel combines all of the best features of TUSA’s snorkels into one. With a low-profile dry top and angled purge chamber, staying dry has never been easier.
Product Features:- SKU: TSSP0101QB
- Durable Silicone mouthpiece with comfort fit.
- Three dimensional pipe curve designed to minimize water resistance.
- One touch adapter that can be easily detached and attached to a mask.
- Flexible silicone joint reduces strain on the mouth.
- Low profile dry top keeps water out
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Angled purge chamber for efficient and easy clearing
- Color Available: Black(BK), Flash Yellow (FY), Hot Pink (HP)
- Internal Volume: 9.1ci / 149 cc
- Dimension: 17.9 in x 3.5 in / 454 mm x 89 mm
- Weight: 5.7 oz / 161 gram
1. COMFORT SWIVEL
The Comfort Swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
2. HIGH FLOW PURGE
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant. The periphery of the valve always remains at the lowest point even when snorkeling upright at the water surface, so water is easily cleared at all times. It prevents gurgling or sucking water when breathing.
3. HYPERDRY ELITE DRY TOP
A more refined and streamlined version of the Hyperdry MAX, the Hyperdry Elite maintains the same superior dry performance and keeps the snorkel completely void of water by quickly and efficiently closing the gasket when submerged or hit by waves.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.