Sun Paradise Junior UV Collection, helps your kids stay safe while looking stylish to the beach; under the sun. Sun Paradise UV swimwear is designed for sun protection, light and breathable spandex blend fabric for supreme comfort. The best choice of swimwear for your kids.
- SKU: SPJ2000
- One-piece UV suit
- UV Protection, Fully-rated UPF50+ fabric blocks 98% of harmful UV rays.
- Comfortable and safe to wear for kids.
- Conceived for style and fun.
- Swimwear for Kids or Junior
- Material: 80% Polyamide (Nylon) / 20% Spandex
- Color available: Black, Royal Blue
- Size Guide:
2: For age 1 - 2 years old, 80 - 86 cm
4: For age 3 - 4 years old, 92 - 98 cm
6: For age 5 - 6 years old, 104 - 110 cm
8: For age 7 - 8 years old, 116 - 122 cm
1. Shortly after use, please rinse in cold water and hang to dry in the shade. Do not place wet swimsuit in a plastic bag and leave for a long period of time.
2. The fabric is suitable to be hand washed.
3. Do not machine dry.
4. Avoid using fabric conditioner and please reminded DO NOT iron or tumble dry the suit.
Additional Information on UPF
Ultraviolet radiation, or UV is sunlight. Overexposure to UV can lead to serious health problems such as skin cancer. Covering up exposed skin is an effective way to prevent overexposure to ultraviolet light.
The ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) is a numerical value denoting how well the cloth blocks the ultraviolet light.
The higher the value, the more the cloth protects the effects of ultraviolet light.
UPF has three ranks and the highest rank is 50+
UPF 40, 45, 50, 50+ = Excellent protection
UPF 25, 30, 35 = Very Good protection
UPF 15, 20 = Good protection
- In the event of any adverse effects on skin such as rash, inflammation, itching, or irritation, please remove immediately and consult a physician.
- To ensure proper fit, please refer to the size chart when purchasing. A swimsuit that is too small may cause early degradation or fabric damage, and may cause the marks to misalign.
- Swimming pool water contains chlorine which may damage the fabric and cause the colors to fade. Please do not leave the swimsuit wet after use but try to rinse it in fresh tap water as soon as possible, and ensure to launder it at home.
- Please take care to not get cosmetics such as tanning oil on your swimsuit as this will damage the elastic and cause discoloration of the fabric.
- Please avoid using the water slide as the heat from friction may cause damage to the fabric.
- Please avoid contact with rough surfaces such as concrete, sand pebbles, or rock.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.