- SKU: AMJ3109
- Material: Tough Skin Light
- Men's Boxer Shorts
- Color: BKMT, BKYL, TRC
- Size: SS ~ O
Sizing will be ±1CM difference.
More information on the material of the Toughsuit Swimwear:
- It uses Tough skin Because it does not contain polyurethane and it has excellent chlorine resistance.
- The stretch and recovery, which have been weak points in the past, have been modified to the same level as ordinary swimwear materials.
- Tough skin D is a tough skin that has been treated to prevent see-through.
- It also has an excellent full-dull UV and it has UV cut function that achieves a UPF 50+ (UV protection index).
- While retaining the characteristics of a tough skin, the special thread is used to make it difficult to see through even if it gets wet with bright colors and water.
- In the event of any adverse effects on skin such as rash, inflammation, itching or irritation, please remove immediately and consult physician.
- To ensure proper fit, please refer to the size chart when purchasing. A swimsuit that is too small may cause early degradation of fabric damage, and may cause the marks to misalign.
- Swimming pool water contains chlorine which may damage the fabric and cause the colors to fade. Please do not leave the swimsuit wet after use but try to rinse it in fresh tap water as soon as possible, and ensure to launder it at home.
- Please take care not to get cosmetics such as tanning oil on your swimsuit as this will damage the elastic and cause discoloration of the fabric.
- Please avoid using the water slide as the heat from friction may cause damage to the fabric.
- Please avoid contact with rough surfaces such as concrete, sand, pebbles or rocks.
- Please do not tumble dry.
- Please do not place wet swimsuit in a plastic bag and leave for a long period of time.
- Please do not use Bleach and do NOT iron.
At Sun Paradise, our swimwear measurements are unique to each piece, varying according to its style and silhouette. Do take note that the exact measurements may vary slightly from one swimwear to another.